Employee Benefit Plans
Our goal is to provide quality service with minimal distraction to your organization. Our employee benefit plan team provides a wide array of services, including, but not limited to audits. Discover how your organization can benefit from our broad knowledge and experience.
Highlights of our dedicated team of professionals:
- Extensive experience with employee benefit plans ranging from 100 to over 10,000 participants and plan assets exceeding $500 million.
- Our team has conducted hundreds of employee benefit plan audits, including 401(k), 403(b), defined benefit, ESOP, as well as health and welfare plans.
“We value our relationship with McKonly & Asbury’s audit team. They are a pleasure to work with and have been the foundation of getting our complex retirement savings plans on track and compliant. They are a great partner and our audit process is much easier with them on our side.”
Employee Benefit Plan Audit and Consulting Services:
- Non-ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C)
- ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C), in accordance with Department of Labor regulations
- Consultation regarding Department of Labor regulations
- Electronic data analysis and extraction to assist with compliance with DOL and IRS regulations
- Recommendations on improving the administration of your plan
- Ongoing updates and alerts on changes that may impact your plan
- Assistance with self-corrections
We offer full-service financial statement audit services for the following plan types:
- Defined Benefit
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Health and Welfare Plans
Our services extend well beyond financial statement audits. Our team also offers:
- Data extraction and analysis
- Audit readiness consultations
- Calculation of plan compensation and participant deferrals
- Financial statement preparation