Danielle joined McKonly & Asbury in 2005 and is currently a Partner with the firm as well as the Director of ERISA Services. As a member of the Audit & Assurance Segment, she focuses on providing client services particularly in the areas of construction and manufacturing as well as performing employee benefit plan audits.
Previously, Danielle worked for Merrill Lynch at their corporate headquarters. She served in several positions including Central Asset Client Service Representative, 529 and Retirement Plan Product Specialist, and Multi-Product Specialist.
Danielle loves spending time with her husband, Steve and children, Riley and Landon. She also enjoys doing anything outside, especially going to the beach.
- James Madison University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Rider University
- Master of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Board Member – Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area