Shalane is a Principal at McKonly & Asbury. With over 15 years of experience, she is a leader in the firm’s external Audit and Assurance Segment serving middle-market, closely held businesses. She assists her clients with financial statement audits, reviews and compilations; application of existing technical guidance; and implementation of new accounting pronouncement. Shalane serves a variety of industries, focusing primarily on manufacturing, professional services, and employee benefit plans.
Shalane lives in Camp Hill with her husband Tim and daughters Olivia & Hadley. She would love to travel the world as a paid food critic. Shalane watched all of the Marvel movies in chronological order while home during 2020.
- Messiah College
- B.S. – Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Serves on the statewide Education Committee and the CPA Exam Scholarship Committee of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement
- Previous Treasurer and Board Member – Friends of the Joseph T. Simpson Public Library
- Past President and Executive Committee Member – South Central Chapter of the PICPA
- Named on the PICPA’s 2011 40 Under 40 “Members to Watch” list as a Volunteer in Action
- Graduate of PrimeGlobal Leadership 1