Michael is the Managing Partner at McKonly & Asbury. He is responsible for implementing the strategic vision of the Firm and works closely with the leadership team in executing the Firm’s strategies. Additionally, he has expertise in Assurance Services, is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, and the firm’s Systems and Organization Controls (SOC) practice. Michael serves clients in a number of industries including manufacturing and distribution, construction and engineering, technology, and employee benefit plans. He also performs external peer reviews for accounting firms around the country.
Prior to joining the firm over a decade ago, Michael was a Senior Manager in the Baltimore office of an international accounting firm where he served a variety of industries including construction, financial services, and healthcare, and also served as an instructor in the firm’s national training program.
Outside of the office Michael enjoys camping with his wife and two teenagers and fishing. He also enjoys rooting for his favorite sports teams: Go Bills! Go Orioles! Go Sabres!
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Frequent Speaker – accounting and technical topics
- Member – Board of Managers – Bridgeford Trust Company
- Chair – Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee – Bridgeford Trust Company
- Member – Board of Managers – Harrisburg Area YMCA West Shore Branch
- Committee Member and Program Level Leader – Trail Life USA Troop
- Past President – Big 33 Scholarship Foundation
- Past Treasurer and Executive Committee Member – Volunteers of America Pennsylvania
- Central Penn Business Journal “Forty Under 40” Award Honoree
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area