Tim is a leader within our Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Practice, serving clients across the Mid-Atlantic. He is also an active member of the firm’s A&A Committee, which exercises oversight over the firm’s A&A Segment, leads training efforts, and provides thought leadership to ensure our team and clients are apprised of the most recent developments in technical literature.
Areas of Focus
- Engineering & Construction
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Federal acquisition regulation indirect cost audits
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- As a lifelong resident of central Pennsylvania, Tim takes pride in helping members of our local business community to thrive.
- Outside of the office, Tim can typically be found landscaping, watching Nebraska football, and spending time with his wife Amber.