Eric is Director of Business Valuation Services, and has valued hundreds of closely-held businesses in various industries.
Areas of Focus
- Business Valuation Consulting
- Valuations for Estate Planning and Estate Tax Administration
- Litigation Support and Marital Dissolution Proceedings
- Advising and serving family businesses
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.B.A. – Accounting, James Madison University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – PICPA’s Statewide Transaction Advisory Services Committee
- Officer – Pennsylvania East Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- PrimeGlobal – Forensic & Valuation Services Special Interest Group Co-chair
- Treasurer – Eagle Foundation
- Past President and Member – Estate Planning Council for Central Pennsylvania
Awards & Recognitions
- Honored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and published in the Sample Reports Library, a training and research resource for CVAs across the country
- Qualified multiple times as an expert witness in the field of Business Valuations
- Family time and cooking.
- Outdoors and fishing.