Jim is a leader in the firm’s Nonprofit and Affordable Housing industry groups, serving the region’s largest companies.
Areas of Focus
- Nonprofit audit, tax, and consulting services
- Affordable Housing audit, tax, and consulting services
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Business Administration Degree, majoring in Accounting, Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- AICPA Advanced Single Audit Certified
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Programs Committee for Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Board Member – JT Dorsey Foundation
- Board Secretary/Treasurer – Ecumenical Retirement Community
- Advisory Committee Member – Downtown Daily Bread
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area Community Leadership Series
- Graduate of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities’ Emerging Philanthropist Program
- Central Penn Business Journal “Forty Under 40” Award Honoree
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Young Leaders Award Honoree
- Passionate supporter of the Tottenham Hotspur football club.
- Self-declared Buffalo wing connoisseur.