Dan is Director of ERISA Services and leads our Construction group, serving clients across Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Areas of Focus
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Federal acquisition regulation indirect cost audits
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Towson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Maryland Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Chesapeake Human Resources Association (CHRA)
- Member – Maryland Construction Network
- Born and raised in Baltimore, MD and still lives in Maryland with his wife Terri, and two kids, Aidan and Alyssa.
- Enjoys traveling to warmer climates and lots of sun for vacation. Favorite destinations are Maui, Kauai, Aruba, Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos.
- Spending Sunday’s during football season supporting the Ravens and summers supporting the Orioles!