The process to procure certification can be complex and difficult to manage all while exhausting time and resources; in turn, negatively impacting your organization by losing potential contracts if your organization is unable to demonstrate proper security protocols.
Investing the time to obtain a HITRUST CSF certification from our team reinforces that protecting private data is of the utmost importance to your organization.
How HITRUST CSF Certification Benefits Your Organization
HITRUST CSF initially began as a set of security controls to support federal laws safeguarding sensitive patient information in the healthcare industry. However, through the evolution of cyber-attacks, this certification now focuses on any sensitive information an organization needs to protect. The HITRUST CSF certification assesses a variety of risk-based controls allowing organizations to establish their high level of security and compliance including:
- Technology companies managing large amounts of sensitive data
- Insurance companies with access to personally identifiable information (PII)
- Healthcare organizations interested in assessing security risk and compliance
- Any organization with governance over sensitive data, such as protected health information (PHI), proprietary information of PII
One-time assessments help organizations recognize potential risk and compliance with:
- HIPAA, CMS, Joint Commission, Minimal Acceptable Risk Standards for Exchanges (MARS-E), and Health Industry Cybersecurity Practices (HICP)
- State-specific as well as international regulations
- Payment card industry date security standards (PCI DSS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and other privacy regulations
Navigate the HITRUST Process
If your organization is considering aligning with a new cybersecurity assessor or in the process of planning its first assessment, our professionals can help you navigate the certification process.
Determining which of HITRUST’s to verify your standing against is the first step.
Expansive HITRUST CSF and Cybersecurity Experience
Our team of dedicated cybersecurity professionals have extensive knowledge and experience to identify cybersecurity risks. We approach each engagement with the client’s specific needs in mind, creating strategic solutions to counteract risk.
This proactive approach helps your organization set the foundation for long-term success—so you’re able to stay nimble when addressing new challenges.