Elizabeth is a Partner with McKonly & Asbury as well as the Director of our firm’s Affordable Housing Services. She has over twenty years of extensive audit, tax, and consulting experience in the affordable housing industry.
Elizabeth leads the firm’s affordable housing team in tax and consulting. She provides technical review and consultation for affordable housing audits. Elizabeth also provides low-income housing tax credit training to clients and other organizations.
Outside of the office Elizabeth enjoys reading, baking, and crocheting. She also loves letter writing and has had the same pen-pal since the third grade. Elizabeth enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Elizabethtown College
- B.S. – Accounting,
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member – Cumberland County Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Board Member – Pennsylvania Developers’ Council
- Steering Committee Member – Women in Housing and Finance of Pennsylvania
- Volunteers with The Letter Project other community organizations and is active in her church
- Central Penn Business Journal “Women of Influence” Award Honoree