Lynnanne is a leader in the firm’s SOC & Cybersecurity practice, assisting clients across multiple industries. She holds the AICPA Advanced SOC Certification for planning, performing, and reporting on SOC for service organizations engagements. In addition, she also leads IT security internal control assessments for individual audit clients.
Areas of Focus
- Service Organizations: SOC Suite of Services – SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, and SOC for Cybersecurity
- Internal controls
- Security testing
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
- M.B.A. – Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member – Technology Council of Central PA (TCCP)
- Volunteer – Junior Achievement in the classroom
- Enjoys Penn State University Football with her family as a season ticket holder.
- Avid reader.
- Planning and Project Management.