Josh is a leader in the Audit & Assurance segment with expertise in Affordable Housing and SOC.
Areas of Focus
- Affordable Housing Audits
- Forecasting and Projections
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Development Cost Certifications
- 10% Tests
- Service Organizations: SOC Suite of Services – SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SOC for Cybersecurity, SOC Readiness Assessments
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Juniata College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Past president – PICPA South Central Chapter
- Volunteer – Junior Achievement
- Volunteer – Boys and Girls Club of Lancaster
Awards & Recognitions
- PICPA “40 Under 40” Award Honoree
- Graduate of Leadership Lancaster’s 2012 Core Class
- Avid golfer, outdoorsman, and college football fan.
- Lives in Lancaster with wife, Colleen and chocolate lab, Sawyer.
- Enjoys cooking classic Italian cuisine.