Janice is Director of Assurance Services and serves healthcare providers, food manufacturers and distributors, and human-services organizations.
Areas of Focus
- Healthcare Entities
- Food Manufacturing and Distribution
- Human-Services Organizations
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Family-Owned Business
- Employee Benefit Plans
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Penn State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Chair-Elect and Board Member – United Way of the Capital Region
- Vice President and Board Member – WITF, Inc.
- Previous Chair – Women’s Leadership Network of the United Way of the Capital Region
- Past President, Vice President, and Past Treasurer – Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Pennsylvania
- Member of the Board of Directors – Tri-County OIC
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Central Penn Business Journal’s “Women of Influence” Award Honoree
- Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award Honoree
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Married to Jason with two children, Logan and Keira.
- Enjoys outdoor activities, gluten-free cooking, and yoga.