David leads the firm’s SOC, Cybersecurity, Forensic Examination, and Information Technology practices, assisting clients across multiple industries.
Areas of Focus
- Service Organizations: SOC Suite of Services – SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, and SOC for Cybersecurity
- Forensic accounting, including fraud risk assessments and training
- Internal controls
- Security testing
- Data extraction
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting and Computer Information Systems, Trinity International University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Law of Data Security & Investigations (GLEG)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cybersecurity Advisory Services Professional
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Pennsylvania Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member – International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- Board Member and Secretary – Crime Stoppers of Dauphin County
- Avid hunter.
- Mechanical problem solving.
- Enjoys hiking with his wife, Kelly.