Forensic Examination Services
Our team of forensic professionals include Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) with extensive skills and experience in prevention, detection, and examination of fraud in a variety of industries. CFEs have the ability to:
- Identify an organization’s vulnerability to fraud.
- Examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions.
- Interview personnel to obtain information.
- Write fraud examination reports, advise clients about findings, and testify at trial.
- Advise on improving fraud prevention and deterrence measures.
Maintaining this level of investigative experience in house can be costly for any organization. Depending on the type of fraud, examinations can consume the valuable time of key finance and audit managers for days or weeks. McKonly & Asbury has the resources to help prevent, detect, or examine a fraud scheme.
Services We Provide
Fraud Prevention & Fraud Detection Services
- Fraud Awareness Training for Managers and Employees
- Review of Existing Controls from an Anti-fraud Perspective
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Data Mining for Red Flags
Fraud Examination Services
- Investigating Allegations of Fraud
- Interviewing Internal or External Suspects
- Litigation Support & Forensic Accounting