Elizabeth is Director of Affordable Housing Services, offering expertise to partnerships in consulting, accounting, and tax matters.
Areas of Focus
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Development Cost Certifications
- 10% Tests
- 50% Tests
- Partnership Tax
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Elizabethtown College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member – Cumberland County Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Board Member – Pennsylvania Developers’ Council
- Steering Committee Member – Women in Housing and Finance of Pennsylvania
- Volunteers with The Letter Project, other community organizations, and is active in her church
Awards & Recognitions
- Central Penn Business Journal “Women of Influence” Award Honoree
- Enjoys reading, baking, and crocheting.
- Loves letter writing and has had the same pen-pal since the third grade.
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends.