Collaborate 2018 Conference – Registration is Open!
Registration is now open for for McKonly & Asbury’s Collaborate 2018 Conference!
Our annual Collaborate Conference is specifically crafted to appeal to a diverse group of attendees from various industries. This year’s conference will take place on Thursday, November 8th at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey in Harrisburg, PA.
2018 promises to be an exciting year for the conference as we’ve taken a close look at the past five years while shaping this year’s conference, and we are happy to bring back a variety of breakout sessions for attendees to choose from, in addition to our dynamic general sessions!
Highlights of our Collaborate 2018 Conference include:
- Tom Ridge, first Secretary of Homeland Security and former Governor of Pennsylvania, current Chairman of Cybersecurity and Technology at alliantgroup, as our keynote speaker! In today’s environment, businesses need to stay ahead of malicious trends and cyberattacks and this requires the need for constant innovation in the cybersecurity sector. During this keynote session, Governor Ridge will review increased threats, as well as steps necessary to ensure your business does not fall victim to a cyberattack.
- Dynamic general sessions focused on current issues that attendees face every day, including a Mergers & Acquisitions Market Update, a Market & Economic Overview, and common business mistakes that appear in Business Litigation Matters.
- Afternoon breakout sessions for attendees to choose from, including tracks focused on Business, Technical, and Non-Profit topics.
- A total of 7 Continuing Professional Education Hours are available.
- 6 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111
There is a $50 conference fee that covers registration, breakfast, lunch, and a post conference reception. Click on the “Register Now” button above to register.
You can click here for a printable version of this year’s agenda.
You can learn more about this year’s conference, including links to the speaker’s bios, information about accommodations, and more on our website at: macpas.com/collaborate2018
Limited space is available, so click on the link above to register today! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melissa Roberson, Marketing Manager with McKonly & Asbury, at (717) 972-5822.