Our signature event, COLLABORATE! 2023, will take place Thursday, May 18, 2023, at the Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill. This year’s leadership conference is going to be bigger and better than ever as we welcome our Keynote Speaker, Lee Rubin. Lee is a dynamic presenter who will draw from his time as a Penn State Football Captain and Human Resource Executive to deliver a highly interactive presentation around the 5 Components of Extraordinary Teams. Additionally, we are proud to welcome back the always engaging and insightful economist, Dr. Anirban Basu, who will provide this year’s economic review and forecast, Show Me the Money.
COLLABORATE! 2023 is intentionally put together as a team-building opportunity, with breakout discussions for the specific needs and interests of leaders in accounting, human resources, IT, board members, and Owners/CEOs/Presidents.
General sessions for the day include:
Mergers and Acquisitions Market Update Sponsored by Citizens Bank
Doing Deals in 2023 – What You Need to Know Sponsored by McNees, Wallace and Nurick
Morning Breakout sessions are as follows:
- Bridging the “GAAP”: Concise Updates on Today’s Accounting Issues
- How to Manage Worry, Stress & Well Being in Your Organization
- How to Increase Your Value as A Board Member and Get the Most Out of Your Current Board
- Research and Development Tax Credits and Cost Segregation Fundamentals & Tax Strategies
Afternoon Breakout sessions are as follows:
- Are You Running Your Business Or Is It Running You?
- 2023 Income Tax Update
- Navigating the Waters of Effective Succession Planning
- IT and Cybersecurity: What Middle Market Companies Need to Know
Registration will be opening later this month. In the meantime, please Save the Date for COLLABORATE! 2023!