Registration is now open for the September 27 IT Risk Management & Cybersecurity Conference!
This full-day, in-person conference will explore effective IT Risk Management & Cybersecurity with hosts McKonly & Asbury, CYBIR and PrismWorks Technology, Inc. The event will offer timely insights drawn from organizations that are deeply familiar with safety and digital security, notably McKonly & Asbury’s cybersecurity and SOC Audit practice, CYBIR’s work in responding quickly to breaches and delivering digital forensic services, and the experience of Prismworks in effectively managing IT and data solutions.
This full-day conference will be held on Tuesday, September 27 at the Hershey Country Club from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Alexandra Bretschneider, Vice President & Cyber Practice Leader at Johnson, Kendall & Johnson
Cyber Insurance: Its Role and Implications within Cyber Risk Management
Alexandra will cover recent trends in cyber attacks, the role of insurance in cyber incident response, the intentions of cyber insurance coverages, what types of controls an organization needs to have to qualify for comprehensive coverage, and the current state of the market.
Topics and Presenters
- Cybersecurity: Reducing Risk through Best Practices and Insurance (Mark Crescenzi, President of Prismworks Technology, Inc.)
- Using Your SOC 2 Audit to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Stance (Michael Hoffner, Managing Partner at McKonly & Asbury and David Hammarberg, Partner and SOC Leader at McKonly & Asbury)
- Breach Response: What Forensics Can and Cannot Tell You (Steven Greenawalt, CYBIR)
- Current Security Vulnerabilities (Ken Pyle, CYBIR)
- Panel Discussion
- What does what we learned today and the future look like for attendees? This panel will be a dynamic conversation with attendees on how attending organizations can improve their security posture and mitigate potential risks. We will take the speakers for the day and their presentations, connect the dots and show you how it is all connected.
Continuing Professional Education Credits
- 6 Continuing Professional Education Hours (4 Advisory credits and 2 Specialized Knowledge & Applications credits)
This event is focused on providing critical insights, actionable takeaways, and scalable solutions to all attendees. Importantly, participants will have the opportunities to interact with speakers and network with colleagues, with the understanding that we are stronger when we are connected as a community.
If you have any questions regarding either event contact Hillary Daecher, Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.