Marketing Coordinator Job Opening – Central PA
Location: Camp Hill (PA)
McKonly & Asbury continues to build on an innovative culture that values teamwork and collaboration, establishes opportunities for everyone to make a difference, and offers a work-life balance not commonly found in public accounting firms. Our growth is building momentum and creating opportunities in our Marketing Department. We are searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator who can contribute to existing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, with a particular focus on writing skills, branding and aesthetics, digital creation, and social media management. The Marketing Coordinator must be highly organized and be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Support the Director of Client Engagement & Growth in establishing, executing, and evaluating marketing strategies to establish best practices
- Create and/or update sales support and marketing materials, ensuring they are aligned with branding and strategy
- Act as a liaison to internal teams to assess needs and fulfill marketing initiatives
- Collaboratively develop campaigns, including objectives, timelines, and deliverables, and provide instructions for usage and promotion
- Establish optimal social media strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Attend meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
- Commitment to continuous learning, including finding new data sources, evaluating market trends, and providing recommendations to guide sales and marketing efforts
- 2–3+ years of experience in marketing coordination or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical and creative writing skills
- Ability to create in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
This position is ideal for a marketing professional who can blend their dynamic skills and ideas with the firm’s technology to enable data driven decision-making and create a better customer experience. The Marketing Coordinator will be based in our Camp Hill, PA office and will report to the Director of Client Engagement and Growth. This position will also work closely with our Human Resources Department to assist with coordinating various events. If you are looking for a career opportunity where your ideas will have value, your actions will have a positive impact, and you will be encouraged to learn and grow, we’d like to talk.
McKonly & Asbury provides the opportunity to work for a growing regional accounting firm with a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for eighteen years, a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” in the nation for eight years, and a “Best Accounting Firms for Women” twice. McKonly & Asbury continues to seek talented team members who have a proven desire to succeed and who are dedicated to providing superior client service. If you want to be part of a team that seeks to maximize your ability to serve clients and to position you to take advantage of your greatest strengths, contact us! We want to meet you. Learn more about us at macpas.com. Inquire as to why we are so different! Apply online today!