McKonly & Asbury, along with co-hosts CYBIR and PrismWorks Technology, Inc. invite the IT community to a full-day, in-person conference as we explore effective IT Risk Management & Cybersecurity. The event will offer timely insights drawn from three organizations who are deeply familiar with safety and digital security, notably McKonly & Asbury’s cybersecurity and SOC Audit practice, CYBIR’s work in responding quickly to breaches and delivering digital forensic services, and the experience of Prismworks in effectively managing IT and data solutions.
This full-day conference will be held on Tuesday, September 27 at the Hershey Country Club from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Alexandra Bretschneider, Vice President & Cyber Practice Leader at Johnson, Kendall & Johnson will present her keynote Cyber Insurance: Its Role and Implications within Cyber Risk Management which will cover recent trends in cyber attacks, the role of insurance in cyber incident response, the intentions of cyber insurance coverages, what types of controls an organization needs to have to qualify for comprehensive coverage, and the current state of the market.
Topics and Presenters
- Cybersecurity: Reducing Risk through Best Practices and Insurance (Mark Crescenzi, President of Prismworks Technology, Inc.)
- Using Your SOC 2 Audit to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Stance (Michael Hoffner, Managing Partner at McKonly & Asbury and David Hammarberg, Partner and SOC Leader at McKonly & Asbury)
- Breach Response: What Forensics Can and Cannot Tell You (Steven Greenawalt, CYBIR)
- Current Security Vulnerabilities (Ken Pyle, CYBIR)
- Panel Discussion
- What does what we learned today and the future look like for attendees? This panel will be a dynamic conversation with attendees on how attending organizations can improve their security posture and mitigate potential risks. We will take the speakers for the day and their presentations, connect the dots and show you how it is all connected.
This event is focused on providing critical insights, actionable takeaways, and scalable solutions to all attendees. Importantly, participants will have the opportunities to interact with speakers and network with colleagues, with the understanding that we are stronger when we are connected as a community.
More information regarding registration and Continuing Professional Education credits will be forthcoming. If you have any questions regarding either event contact Hillary Daecher, Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.