Collaborate 2015 Conference
McKonly & Asbury’s third annual Collaborate Conference was held on May 21, 2015 with over 200 attendees gathered at the Hershey Lodge! This conference featured a keynote address from Mark Everson, former IRS Commissioner, and Rick Lazio, former U.S. Congressman who presented an insider’s perspective on the IRS, Capitol Hill, and how developing legislation and tax policy will impact you and your clients.
More highlights of our Collaborate 2015 Conference included:
- Sessions focusing on current issues that attendees face every day.
- A variety of topics, including an economic outlook; legal, healthcare, tax and audit updates; and much more.
- 7 Continuing Professional Education Hours.
- 5.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions.
We again want to thank our sponsors: ADP, alliantgroup, Barley Snyder, Bridgeford Trust Company, Citizens Bank, Conrad Siegel Actuaries, and Nxtbook Media. Their support was critical to the success of this event.