Join McKonly & Asbury on September 21st at the Hershey Lodge for our Collaborate 2017 Conference! This 5th annual conference features a variety of topics and speakers, customized to past participant feedback, as well as to what’s trending in the business community. It will take place on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at the Hershey Lodge.
Highlights of our Collaborate 2017 Conference include:
- Dean Zerbe, former Senior Counsel to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee and current National Managing Director of alliantgroup, as our keynote speaker! Dean’s presentation will be a post-election legislative update and outlines what businesses and business owners can expect with tax reform and other economic issues.
- Dynamic sessions focused on current issues that attendees face every day.
- 7 Continuing Professional Education Hours.
- Continuing Legal Education Credits (pending approval).
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions.
For more information on the day’s events, including how to register, click here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melissa Roberson, Marketing Manager with McKonly & Asbury, at (717) 972-5822 with any questions.