Senior Audit Accountant
CPA Firm Job Opening – Central PA
Location: Bloomsburg (PA), Camp Hill, (PA), and Lancaster, (PA)
McKonly & Asbury is a growing business advisory, consulting, and accounting firm with three locations in PA. We offer our team a culture built around the concept of optimizing work-life balance, the support to maximize your skills and talents, career growth opportunities, and rewards for exceptional performance. We value individuals who take initiative, seek solutions, act for the greater good of the team and embrace their ability to influence change. We have offices in Camp Hill, Lancaster, and Bloomsburg PA. We are seeking a Senior Audit Accountant with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. This is a full-time, exempt position and includes a competitive salary and comprehensive package with health, vision, and dental insurance benefits, retirement benefits, bonus opportunities and a generous holiday and vacation schedule.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of prior audit and assurance experience
- Desired skills include an understanding of audit methodology and risk assessment, including an understanding of internal controls.
- Strong technical background is a must
- The candidate for this position will need to have received a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting prior to their anticipated start date
- Are required, upon their start of employment, to possess or be reasonably certain of obtaining the necessary academic requirements (150 credits) in order for licensure as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Pennsylvania
McKonly & Asbury provides the opportunity to work for a growing regional accounting firm with a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for seventeen years, a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” in the nation for eight years, and a “Best Accounting Firms for Women” twice. McKonly & Asbury continues to seek talented team members who have a proven desire to succeed and who are dedicated to providing superior client service. If you want to be part of a team that seeks to maximize your ability to serve clients and to position you to take advantage of your greatest strengths, contact us! We want to meet you. Learn more about us at macpas.com. Inquire as to why we are so different! Apply online today!