CPA Firm Job Opening – Central PA
Location: Camp Hill, (PA)
McKonly & Asbury is a growing business advisory, consulting, and accounting firm with three locations in PA. We offer our team a culture built around the concept of optimizing work-life balance, the support to maximize your skills and talents, career growth opportunities, and rewards for exceptional performance. We value individuals who take initiative, seek solutions, act for the greater good of the team and embrace their ability to influence change. We have offices in Camp Hill, Lancaster, and Bloomsburg PA.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with excellent communication skills, positive attitude and a drive for continuous learning to become a part of our growing and expanding business advisory practice. This is a full-time, exempt position that will work directly with the segment Partner and Principal on many projects. The position includes a competitive salary and comprehensive package with health, vision and dental insurance benefits, retirement benefits, bonus opportunities and a generous holiday and vacation schedule.
- Ability to review and assess business financial data for purposes of evaluating trends, earnings and other business operations and health.
- Ability to review and assess financial statements and analyze results.
- Understanding of basics concepts of tax and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assume responsibility for client financial analytics and data analysis.
- Perform research, prepare analysis and data analytics through the use of Microsoft Excel or other data products.
- Prepare clear and concise written communication and can communicate orally with both internal personnel and external clients.
- Work independently and can perform engagement work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Analytics.
- 2+ years in the field of accounting, finance or business analytics. Experience in the Banking, Financial Services or another Public Accounting Firm within that firms Business Valuation or Transaction Service segment preferable.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) or other relevant certification helpful but not required. Certifications with use of analytical data and software also a plus. A desire for continual learning and to obtain a higher-level certification encouraged.
- Proficient in various analytical and accounting software’s; including Microsoft office products such as Excel and Word. A general understanding of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online is helpful. Additional software may be required; client depending.
McKonly & Asbury provides the opportunity to work for a growing regional accounting firm with a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for eighteen years, a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” in the nation for eight years, and a “Best Accounting Firms for Women” twice. McKonly & Asbury continues to seek talented team members who have a proven desire to succeed and who are dedicated to providing superior client service. If you want to be part of a team that seeks to maximize your ability to serve clients and to position you to take advantage of your greatest strengths, contact us! We want to meet you. Learn more about us at macpas.com. Inquire as to why we are so different! Apply online today!